.:Waves:. v2 .:Waves:. v2

Great game.

The graphics were really good (well done fuzz) and it was well programmed. The gameplay didn't really feel like it was on the sea, maybe the boat could've naturally wobbled around a bit more.

It's an original idea. Well done.

Mobster Roulette Mobster Roulette

It's a good game...

...but i think you should tell everyone that you did not create the roulette part. By not telling everyone who really did it, you're sort of leading them to believe it was you.

I think on the author's comments section you should tell everryone that the roulette part of the game was coded, drawn and animated by a guy called Ron North and you downloaded it from flash kit (www (dot )flashkit (dot )com/movies/Games/Full_Game_Source/Roulette-Ron_Nort-8192/i
ndex.php)

I just think you should let everyone know because the way that you didn't write anything about it is kind of misleading.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Is it just me...

...or is this game too similar to the bmx games as teagames dot com? The controlls are exactly the same and the style is similar. Is it just a coincidence or did you copy all his code or something?

Flash Chatroom Flash Chatroom

OMFG I TALKED TO TOMFULP!!!

How many people did it trick?

I hait sugar.

liam0 responds:

A bajillion.

Sug4r.

I Want to Break Free I Want to Break Free

So basically you stole it?

You're very naughty!!!

-fast ball x- -fast ball x-

hmmmmm

I voted 0 becuase although it requires a but of action script knowedge, it seems like you've just used a tutorial. And i don't think it's right to submit something where all the skill waas done from someone else.